Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Althea Pore Purifying Serum Cleanser Review - A Revolutionary New Kbeauty Product!

I love toners and I also love makeup removers. In fact, one of the reasons I took a break from posting makeup content last year was because I was really more into skincare lately. So when Althea Korea released the Althea Pore Purifying Serum Cleanser, I was excited and also hoping that the product won't disappoint me. I mean. a makeup cleanser and a serum slash toner? I'm like wow! I gotta get my hands on the Althea Pore Purifying Serum Cleanser!

Althea Pore Purifying Serum Cleanser Review - A Revolutionary New Kbeauty Product!



Buy Althea Pore Purifying Serum Cleanser HERE (for Philippines)


As you can tell, I was really looking forward to try this revolutionary new product from Althea Korea, but...

What is the Althea Korea Pore Purifying Serum Cleanser, exactly?

CLICK HERE TO READ THE FULL POST :)

Post a Comment

0 Comments