
Photo Credit
Oprah Winfrey is retiring from her show. I'm sure you've heard about it. About half of my friends, when they found out I was writing, said, "I can't wait to see you on Oprah." Nevermind that I write YA (and yes I am aware they were being supportive). But the point is Oprah was the first thing that sprang to their minds. She's so powerful that she actually convinced J.K. Rowling to appear on her show, if the rumors are true October 1st! So what is she? Faery Queen. Obviously. I mean who else wields that kind of power?




Oprah Winfrey is retiring from her show. I'm sure you've heard about it. About half of my friends, when they found out I was writing, said, "I can't wait to see you on Oprah." Nevermind that I write YA (and yes I am aware they were being supportive). But the point is Oprah was the first thing that sprang to their minds. She's so powerful that she actually convinced J.K. Rowling to appear on her show, if the rumors are true October 1st! So what is she? Faery Queen. Obviously. I mean who else wields that kind of power?

Johnny Depp. Okay, he's hot. He's an incredible actor. And yeah, I suppose he's a little odd. I'm onto him though. Only one thing could do such a great job at becoming all of those mind-blowing characters. He's a Changeling.

Angelina Jolie is drop-dead gorgeous, and she has about 5000 kids. I don't know, but I lost count ages ago. Plus she has Brad Pitt. Hmm. I'm going with Witch. And no, that isn't the politer vernacular. I mean it literally. I think she's into some serious voodoo. That's the theory I'm going with anyhow since none of that typically comes naturally, let alone all of the above.

Neil Patrick Harris is awesome, isn't he? But heck, to me he'll forever be typecast as Dr. Horrible. If you haven't seen it, please go NOW. Yes, I'm sorry Vordak, but Neil Patrick is the Ultimate Villain. He stole my heart.

Sheldon Cooper - uh, I mean Jim Parsons - is something that took me quite some time to figure out. The reality is so insidious that it's hard to fathom. Werewolf? No. Vampire? No again. Ghost? Bzzz wrong answer. He's an ACTOR. They do exist.

0 Comments