Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

STUCK ON YOU, TERMINATOR 3 : RISE OF THE MACHINES, THE WAYWARD CLOUD, MUNICH, BIKER BOYZ, RUSSIAN ARK...

Nothing seems to get beehives buzzing more than when a blogger sends out a smoke signal for some "list making"... so, why not try and send out a real MAMA of a cloud on a Friday when you know none of you are really working anyways.

As 2008 nears its close, people will be readying their year-end lists. But I'm jumping OVER that for now and heading right into what's gonna be common practice come next year: Top 10 lists for THE DECADE!

I know this one might create some hand-wringing and panic, but don't sweat it, it's just for fun. NOBODY IS GOING TO HOLD YOU TO THESE PICS. Just roll with it. Most of us are at work and don't have our comforting reference guides handy, so you will be required to rely on simple recall. That is fine.

Let loose on this Friday! Take your shirts off and give me your TOP 10 MOVIES OF THE 00's (... so far).

I'll start:

The New World
The Science of Sleep
Kung-Fu Hustle
The Darjeeling Limited
The Son (Le Fils)
The Day I Became A Woman
Femme Fatale
All or Nothing
Breakfast on Pluto
Inland Empire

Now bust yours out!!!

Post a Comment

0 Comments