Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Skills. I Got 'Em.

About an hour ago, my refrigerator opened to the left, toward the laundry room. That seemed really stupid to me, especially since I have one of those narrow kitchens built for no more than two people. You couldn't stand in front of the refrigerator and take out all the things you need at once. You'd have to take out a few things, close the fridge, move over, put them on the counter, move back and open the fridge again for the rest of your things.We had to step into the laundry area just to get to the coffee creamer.

Now it opens to the right, toward the kitchen. 

Did I have to bat my eyelashes and serve iced tea to a greasy guy with plumber's butt? 

No.

I simply waved my magic socket wrench, and voila

Easy. Peasy.

Post a Comment

0 Comments