This is a re-blog from three years ago. It warms my heart and brings a smile to my face. So much has changed since the day I posted this. The kids are all good and lovely and I am so proud of each of them. As humans, they are pretty special. I miss the daily interaction but know that they are all where they are suppose to be and I remain here, growing, learning, breathing and, mostly, loving them with all my heart.
Just Being Grateful
Today, I am grateful for so many things that I could go on for way too long.
I will pick a few of the tops. My oldest, who works so hard at connecting, purposefully touching on subjects that she knows are or thinks may be important. This doesn't come naturally, so I applaud her continual effort to reach out on a deeper level. I also love her acceptance that self care is so necessary. My second, whose intellect astounds me, but whose view on life confuses me. I love the way he has stepped up and showed a surprising maturity. Additionally, he has had an enormous amount of patience for a ranting woman who is trying to do better in this crazy world. Third child, who I miss terribly but who I can count on for logical, practical dialog. I miss our conversations on politics and current events and religion but I know he is where he needs to be. His steadfast loyalty is comforting. Finally, my baby, who is not a baby at all....her insights on what motivates peoples actions and reactions are uncanny and help me to understand others in a more loving and compassionate way.
Each of them are so very different but my heart just explodes in my chest for all four as I write this.
I'm doing good today. N'uf said.
Be kind and grateful♥
I will pick a few of the tops. My oldest, who works so hard at connecting, purposefully touching on subjects that she knows are or thinks may be important. This doesn't come naturally, so I applaud her continual effort to reach out on a deeper level. I also love her acceptance that self care is so necessary. My second, whose intellect astounds me, but whose view on life confuses me. I love the way he has stepped up and showed a surprising maturity. Additionally, he has had an enormous amount of patience for a ranting woman who is trying to do better in this crazy world. Third child, who I miss terribly but who I can count on for logical, practical dialog. I miss our conversations on politics and current events and religion but I know he is where he needs to be. His steadfast loyalty is comforting. Finally, my baby, who is not a baby at all....her insights on what motivates peoples actions and reactions are uncanny and help me to understand others in a more loving and compassionate way.
an oldie but a goodie
I'm doing good today. N'uf said.
Be kind and grateful♥

0 Comments