What is your favorite TV program? I know some of you don’t watch much TV…I don’t either. But we’ve decided to get cable TV for the winter months and I want to be selective about what I watch.
(I hope there are still some reruns of Andy Griffith!)
When we were staying at a hotel last week, we watched American Pickers on the History Channel and it was really good.
(I thought this was a new show but I see it has been on the air for almost 3 years! I guess I can watch their reruns, too! LOL)
So do you have a new show that you would recommend or even a network that you watch more than the others? It’s going to be fun to have Turner Classic Movies, AMC, TV Land, the History Channel, Hallmark, HGTV and the weather channel. (and a few other channels)
What do you like to watch?
Would I like it too? heehee!

0 Comments