Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

I must be crazy...

I do love a refreshing gin and tonic with a wedge of lime.
The high caloric content of regular tonic does make me think...twice.

I do not enjoy scotch and there is already one Single Malt Scotch lover here in the Humble Bungalow.
Mr.HB prefers Islay scotches above any other, although I have heard him say on numerous occasions..."there's no such thing as a bad scotch"
I do not share that same sentiment when it comes to Gin...Tanqueray and Tanqueray 10 are my brands of choice...although I have had others.

I enjoy wine...mostly whites.
I love an occasional martini...

Dorothy Parker once said "I like to have a martini  2 at the very most. After 3 I'm under the table, and four I'm under the host!"

A good old fashioned G and T ticks all the boxes for me.
I found a healthier tonic, I have sipped it before...but it's been awhile, and I have not been able to find it locally until now.

Nice packaging...
I think that Janet over at The Gardener's Cottage
would appreciate the colours here.



How charming!



....doesn't that sound healthy?




Gasping a little....

Look away Frugal Scholar!
I suppose this is a bit over the top....
am I crazy to have been wooed by the Q?
 which I now firmly believe must stand for The Queen of Tonic.

Post a Comment

0 Comments