Header Ads Widget
Ticker
6/recent/ticker-posts
Home
quotes
"For you've got the love I need so much, got the skin I love to touch..."
"For you've got the love I need so much, got the skin I love to touch..."
pharmakeup
May 14, 2022
Last week's quote: "I don't know whether Mark means he eats dogs or is fond of them. Mark's so vague at times" is from
Bringing Up Baby
.
Now for this week's quote:
"For you've got the love I need so much, got the skin I love to touch..."
Post a Comment
0 Comments
Popular Posts
Emma Watson In Swimming Suit
April 11, 2021
Chastity Pony Slave Captions
March 05, 2021
ZOYA URBAN GRUNGE!
May 19, 2021
#Nidhhi Agerwal: “Usually, A Story With The Hero Fighting For Justice Would Limit The Heroine To Blink & Miss Roles” (Tamilrockers website)
July 20, 2021
YouTubers Who Made Colorist Comments About Newborn Daughter Double Down On The Problematic In New Prank Video - MadameNoire
April 06, 2021
Phone mock-up #6 PSD Mockup
July 27, 2021
Haircut And Dye Prices
February 12, 2021
0 Comments