
Boy Group Gods Seven will appear in Running Man in full in two years.
SBS entertainment program Running Man announced on the official Instagram on the 4th, "It is true! It is God Seven! What did I do with Running Man?"
In the photo released together, there are images of the members of Gods Seven (JB, Mark, Jackson, Jin Young, Gifted, Snake Snake, and Yoo Gum) staring at the camera in the waiting room. The smile and beauty of the members who posed in a Group wearing sportswear shine.
This appearance of God Seven is only two years since the broadcast in September 2016. Fans are not hiding their expectations in the news of the appearance of the Running Man by the members of Gods Seven, who have boasted a unique sense of entertainment on the air.
“I don’t believe it. Running Man. I’ve already expected it.” “I missed you so much. Please do a lot of entertainment activities, "" I am already looking forward to how fun it will be, I want to broadcast it soon. "
GOT7 will make a comeback on Thursday, releasing his third full-length album, "Present: You." The comeback title song 'Ralloughbye' is a pop song of Urban Deep House with an impressive dreamy synth sound, and it is known that it depicts sweet and happy Feelings of loves like dreams.
Meanwhile, SBS 'Running Man' is broadcast every Sunday at 4:50 pm.
Photo Running Man Official SNS

0 Comments