Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Lee Hi "Give me an elderly child a natural growth"

Magazine Zikyu Korea has released an interview with singer Lee His picture.Lee Hi has taken a mysterious and mature charm of classic costumes such as Dress and Tull Hair Piece in a film with Zikyu Korea, which was based on the concept of vintage lady like look in the 1990s.In a post-picture interview, Lee Hi revealed his taste for old songs and said, like those songs, that he try to speak but cannot speak, keep thinking and then later say (he has an emotion).To me, the song is a time to be honest.It is a song that expresses things that I could not say normally, things that I could not live as it is, and I am honest in me. And Im also saying about my own song 20 minutes ago, Its an experience. Its like writing a song when youre honest. You can only write what youve experienced.Lee Hi said, I thought it was an adult child when I was a K pop star, but now I want you to see me grow naturally. I want to keep my heart and heart in the future.The interview with Lee His picture was published in the July issue of Zikyu Korea.
Magazine Zikyu Korea has released an interview with singer Lee His picture.Lee Hi has taken a mysterious and mature charm of classic costumes such as Dress and Tull Hair Piece in a film with Zikyu Korea, which was based on the concept of vintage lady like look in the 1990s.In a post-picture interview, Lee Hi revealed his taste for old songs and said, like those songs, that he try to speak but cannot speak, keep thinking and then later say (he has an emotion).To me, the song is a time to be honest.It is a song that expresses things that I could not say normally, things that I could not live as it is, and I am honest in me. And Im also saying about my own song 20 minutes ago, Its an experience. Its like writing a song when youre honest. You can only write what youve experienced.Lee Hi said, I thought it was an adult child when I was a K pop star, but now I want you to see me grow naturally. I want to keep my heart and heart in the future.The interview with Lee His picture was published in the July issue of Zikyu Korea.
Magazine Zikyu Korea has released an interview with singer Lee His picture.Lee Hi has taken a mysterious and mature charm of classic costumes such as Dress and Tull Hair Piece in a film with Zikyu Korea, which was based on the concept of vintage lady like look in the 1990s.In a post-picture interview, Lee Hi revealed his taste for old songs and said, like those songs, that he try to speak but cannot speak, keep thinking and then later say (he has an emotion).To me, the song is a time to be honest.It is a song that expresses things that I could not say normally, things that I could not live as it is, and I am honest in me. And Im also saying about my own song 20 minutes ago, Its an experience. Its like writing a song when youre honest. You can only write what youve experienced.Lee Hi said, I thought it was an adult child when I was a K pop star, but now I want you to see me grow naturally. I want to keep my heart and heart in the future.The interview with Lee His picture was published in the July issue of Zikyu Korea.
Magazine Zikyu Korea has released an interview with singer Lee His picture.Lee Hi has taken a mysterious and mature charm of classic costumes such as Dress and Tull Hair Piece in a film with Zikyu Korea, which was based on the concept of vintage lady like look in the 1990s.In a post-picture interview, Lee Hi revealed his taste for old songs and said, like those songs, that he try to speak but cannot speak, keep thinking and then later say (he has an emotion).To me, the song is a time to be honest.It is a song that expresses things that I could not say normally, things that I could not live as it is, and I am honest in me. And Im also saying about my own song 20 minutes ago, Its an experience. Its like writing a song when youre honest. You can only write what youve experienced.Lee Hi said, I thought it was an adult child when I was a K pop star, but now I want you to see me grow naturally. I want to keep my heart and heart in the future.The interview with Lee His picture was published in the July issue of Zikyu Korea.

Magazine Zikyu Korea has released an interview with singer Lee Hi's picture.

Lee Hi has taken a mysterious and mature charm of classic costumes such as Dress and Tull Hair Piece in a film with Zikyu Korea, which was based on the concept of vintage lady like look in the 1990s.

In a post-picture interview, Lee Hi revealed his taste for old songs and said, like those songs, that he "try to speak but cannot speak, keep thinking and then later say (he has an emotion).

"To me, the song is a time to be honest. It is a song that expresses things that I could not say normally, things that I could not live as it is, and I am honest in me. "

And I'm also saying about my own song 20 minutes ago, "It's an experience. It's like writing a song when you're honest. You can only write what you've experienced."

Lee Hi said, "I thought it was an adult child when I was a 'K pop star', but now I want you to see me grow naturally." "I want to keep my heart and heart in the future."

The interview with Lee Hi's picture was published in the July issue of Zikyu Korea.

Post a Comment

0 Comments