Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

China Glaze Let's Chalk About it Mani with Glitter Accent

Hi guys ! Happy Monday . How was YOUR weekend ? Mine was actually pretty fun (even though I work on Saturdays ) spending time with family and friends. 

Last week I got the most awesome little parcel from NailCandi , a online manicure shop that included the two most perfect polishes in the world - Yes unicorns were singing as I opened this parcel .  

If you know me - you know I'm a sucker for gorgeous milky pink colours. And the glitter - *swoon* - gold glitter packed with pink and white hex glitter. Both polishes are pure perfection . 

Let's Chalk About It is a gorgeous milky pink polish that's opaque in two coats - now let me tell you that's pretty hard to achieve for a baby pink - the formula is perfection . 

Glitter Me This is a gorgeous glitter topper polish with gold and white and pink hex glitter in. The formula is pretty glitter packed . 

I will have swatches of the polishes as well as another fun nail art look on the blog next week too. 

I love a mani with a glitter accent. And I feel like it's such a fun way to start getting into nail art if you are not sure what to do. A glitter accent mani is usually my go to look for a work look or even a date night. 

So onto the nails - 

In my books - the colours together are perfection . 

NailCandi is an online Nail Mall that sells gorgeous polishes and nail art goodies . Feel free to check out there social media links below -

Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/NailCandiSA
Twitter - https://twitter.com/NailCandiSA
Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/nailcandi/

Do you love glitter accent mani's ? How was YOUR weekend ??


*These product/s was send to me in exchange for my honest opinion*

Post a Comment

0 Comments