You know how sometimes you go into a mani thinking it's a great idea, but then everything that can go wrong does? Welcome to that mani! I would have re attempted this mani but the time and the weather really wasn't going to allow for it. What am I talking about? Well it was a lovely (and by lovely I mean stinky hot and and really humid) day when I sat down to do this mani. Base colour applied fine but starting bubbling. That's ok because I am about do to nail art over the top of it. Then comes the vinyls - they struggled to stick to my nails (I think all the stickiness melted off). Managed to fill in the colour, add top coat and then what do you know - it's bubble city. So I'll take this time to apologize to all the other Digit-al Dozen girls (and everyone having to see this mani). It's really not my best work. Have I mentioned that I don't like Summer?
Polishes used are China Glaze's Sand In My Mistletoes (base colour), Happy Go Lucky, Feel The Breeze, Don't Messa With My Heart, and I'll Pink To That. Nail vinyls are the Psychedelic Vinyls from Xroma Nail Polish & Vinyls.
![]() |
![]() |
I originally had planned to combine today's mani with the 30 Days Of Colour Challenge theme of pink which is why this mani is quite pink but I have decided to do another pink mani. Why? Because I love pink!
I can't wait to see what the other ladies have come up with today. Hopefully their manis were more successful than mine.



0 Comments