Hi guys! Happy Monday and Happy middle of April! So it's been almost forever since I did I post here on the blog - I did have some content scheduled but I deleted it as it was a "What's in my Make-Up" bag for travelling as we had a family holiday scheduled middle of March. Sadly ... the day before we were due to leave - my Mother sadly passed away from a heart attack. This was very sudden and has been such a devastation for me and my family. My mom has always been my rock in my life - so I really took it very hard. I would like to thank each and everyone who sent me messages of love and support on social media at this time too - I really appreciate each and every message I received.
To be honest, I didn't have any issues with turning 33 this year - but I just couldn't bring myself to celebrate this year as my birthday was so close to her passing away and her funeral. BUT - my brother and Alex did throw me a mini flamingo party with the cutest Flamingo Pink Cake. My bestie Siobhan also sent me an awesome Salt Lamp - I was so excited to receive that! I will be doing a post on the benefits of having one soon too. I will be doing two worksheet related posts in the month of April for skipping on the March one - I have a fun Telling The Time worksheet planned with a detailed sheet and some to practise sheets to print out for the kids. I'm also working on some Maths worksheets for the second post this month. There will be some fun Easter inspired nail art looks on my social media this week too - so if you aren't following me there - please check them out too and give them some love. Easter is one of my favourite times and I will be sharing some fun decor items as well as cute nail ideas over there. So I will be back to blogging from this week - keep an eye on the blog for some more posts later this week.
0 Comments