Nail Stamping
There's a fare few designs I like on nails, and one of those is neon rainbow stripes. So this circular stamping plate from Born Pretty Store is right up my street! The four images are just perfect and etched well.
BP 132 round stamping plate just screams use me and I have so many ideas in mind. I have created 2 mani's that are both equally beautiful.First up I made a rainbow gradient and stamped with Born Pretty black.
As the sun was out I just had to add a holo topcoat.
I was in love with this one that it was hard to remove for the next. Reverse stamped decals made with Born Pretty Holo polishes, and oh boy, did this one look amazing in the sun!
Now this 2nd mani I did wear for a few days. I love how this kind of stamping plate is so versatile, and colour choices are simply endless.
BABX31 is my 10% discount code for you to use over on the new look website, and keep up to date with Born Pretty on Facebook,
Instagram and Twitter.
Stay safe and much love....












0 Comments